Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My heart still possess

My heart still possess so many places to fill
A gigantic citadel with huge open doors
Its rooms high and proud sigh of what they feel
When blows the wind of this sorrowful loss

And this strangest of chime, proof of my solitude
Should not have altered your attitude
Welcomed are your joy, your smiles and tears
Your presence which wash away my fears

I wish these walls to know again those things
Sublime celebration and peals of laughter
Wish that the echoing sea sends us his springs
To relief the house before breaking of rafters

My heart possesses rooms filled with acrid sand
With rusted hinges rumbling over time long past
Your long awaited arrival shall finally demand
The cleansing of sorrow which to long already last

My heart still possess a wondrous shining place
Where dwells love, immaculate to behold
And this treasure, more precious than gold
I fear to lose in Time and vicarious solace

No comments: