Sunday, February 04, 2007

Faraway land

In this faraway land of pain and misfortune
My soul still sing, still to yours attuned
And if the melancholy chimes of sins atoned
The heart cannot forgive, nor forget my lost Fortune

In this faraway land, embodiment of my penance
Embodiment of my restive nightmarish dreams
Embodiment of the loss of a feeling from a torn past
Embodiment of you I shall never again possess
I sigh, murmur and mourn about the Queen of my Realms

In this faraway land where I wandered, exiled
No breeze could lift my heart, no water quench my thirst
And the far, almost forgotten, day when to you I lied
Torment me like a hateful lover that I shall never trust

But this faraway land is my last and only hope
My most low status, my most great stand
Where this pain that feels me utterly can become an ode
To you, beautiful bright haven where again I shall land

No comments: